How does it work?
A new look for church
ReDO combines an upper-end fitness center and a contemporary missional church model into a “Church with Muscle”. Together the result is one of SECOND CHANCES. Transform minds, hearts and bodies with the power of God’s Spirit.
• Traditional fitness center represents a community meeting place where relationships are cultivated and physical workout help people to become physically healthier.
• Contemporary missional church is an alternative to a traditional worship setting. God’s Word and his sacraments do not change, but the missional setting may change.
• Franchising Model represents fast growth in the business world. It also is the most cost-effective method of cloning a business/ministry concept.
Who would run a ReDO fitness?
ReDO fitness sites will be led and operated by lay leaders and/or commissioned ministers. All sites will be under the supervision of a called pastor whose mission is to reach beyond the walls and barriers to inspire spiritual and physical fitness.
Church volunteers are integrated into the ReDO fabric. These committed disciples are engaged in the community and find fulfillment in nourishing Christ-centered relationships in their family, their neighborhood, their work, their school, and their social structure.
How are ReDO Fitness Centers different?
- ReDO is a church with a fitness center companion.
- ReDO is affiliated with a church denomination (LCMS).
- ReDO is a franchise-MODEL.
- ReDO is led and operated by a Pastor.
- ReDO Corporate is a taxable non-profit organization.
- ReDO fitness churches are non-profit 501 C-3 organizations.
- ReDO performs the Word and Sacraments.
- ReDO is a community-based missional ministry.
- ReDO is not building-ownership dependent.
- ReDO is disciple-dependent (Christian laity).